- Antimicrobial Properties
- Kills Bacteria
- Soothe Inflamed Skin
- Improves the Health of Hair and Scalp
Tea tree oil is the essential oil distilled from Melaleuca alternifolia, a plant native to Australia. Extensively researched and studied, tea tree has well supported claims for its therapeutic actions of anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-viral.
- Nourishes the skin when used topically
- Has been used throughout history for everything from a natural antiseptic to an insect repellent
- Tea Tree's diverse therapeutic properties have the power to purify and heal
- Can be used in a diffuser for aromatherapy purposes
Ingredients: 100% Melaleuca alternifolia Oil (Tea Tree)
Product of Malaysia
Safety Precautions to Keep in Mind
- Tea Tree oil is for external use only, do not ingest it.
- Tea Tree oil should not be applied directly to the skin. It is important to dilute it with a carrier oil such as Argan oil, Rosehip Seed oil, or Olive oil.
- Be careful when using essential oils around the eye area. Exposure can cause redness and irritation.
- Before applying to a large area, it is important to do a patch test to make sure your skin does not react negatively to Tea Tree oil. As with any new skin care products, sensitivities and reactions may occur.
- Pregnant women or people with hormone-sensitive cancers should avoid using Tea Tree Essential oil.
1 x Health Paradise Tea Tree Essential Oil 10ml