|Size (L x W x H)||2.5 cm x 2 cm x 6 cm|
- Helps induce sleep
- Helps to Lower stress and anxiety levels
- Antibacterial properties
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Supports healthy brain functions
- Benefit Skin
- Reduce muscle soreness
- Freshens and purifies the air
Lavender essential oil is one of the most popular and versatile essential oils used in aromatherapy. Distilled from the plant Lavandula angustifolia, the oil is commonly known for its calming properties and providing emotional support through lavender aromatherapy. Lavender oil can help with a variety of things from a restful sleep to helping your body's wounds heal with diluted topical application.
- Place a few drops in the palm of your hand, rub together and inhale slowly.
- Rub a few drops on your feet, wrists, temples and the back of the neck for body relaxation.
- Diffuse alone or combine with other oils to promote calm feelings.
- Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet at bedtime.
- Reduces appearance of skin imperfections.
- Keep a bottle of Lavender on hand to soothe occasional skin irritations.
- Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air by combining Lavender with water in a spray bottle.
- Add to bath water to soak away stress.
Ingredients: 100% Lavender Oil (
Product of Australia
Do not use:
• While pregnant or breast-feeding without medical supervision
• Near eyes. Seek medical attention if contact occurs
• On children under 2 years old
• Undiluted on children under 12 years old. Skin patch test prior to use.
1 x Health Paradise Lavender Essential Oil 10ml