Organic Ashwagandha Root Powder 80gm
✓ Traditionally used for sleeping difficulty
✓ Amazing Superfood
✓ Gluten-Free (GF)
✓ No Additives or Preservatives
✓ Supports a healthy immune system
✓ Helps to Alleviate Stress & Anxiety
✓ Boosting the overall energy and longevity of the body.
Ashwagandha is also known as the Indian Ginseng because its actions and uses are similar to those of Chinese Ginseng. Pronounced “ash-wa-gand-ha”, this powerful herb has been used in traditional Ayurvedic healing for thousands of years for its restorative and rejuvenating benefits.
Benefits of Organic Ashwagandha Root Powder:
Supports a healthy immune system
Helps to Alleviate Stress & Anxiety
Fosters Healthy Sleeping Patterns.
Boosting the overall energy and longevity of the body.
How to take Ashwagandha?
Add 1 -3 teaspoons, mix, top or blend in water, smoothies, beverages, yogurts, muesli, desserts, snacks, dressings or recipes. 1 – 3 times daily or as needed.
Ashwagandha with Milk or Milk Alternatives
1. Take 1/2 teaspoon of Ashwagandha root powder.
2. Mix it in 1 glass of milk/ soy milk / milk alternatives.
3. Add honey / agave / other sweetener as per your taste.
4. Drink this thrice a day.
5. Continue for at least 1-2 months for better results.
1. Boil 1 cup of water in a saucepan.
2. Add 1 teaspoon ashwagandha powder.
3. Close the lid and let it boil for 10-15 minutes.
4. Strain in it a cup and squeeze some lemon juice and add honey / agave / other sweetener as per your taste.
Experts recommend drinking ashwagandha tea after having junk food or an unhealthy meal as it can help reduce the toxin level and enhance the digestive process.
Ingredients: 100% Organic Ashwagandha Root Powder (Withania somnifera)
Product of India